World of Destiny

World of Destiny
Click on image to purchase kindle version for $0.99,,,World of Destiny is about Trevor Sansing and his daughter, Sarah, who have survived the demise of most of Earth’s population. When they venture from their East Texas home, they are rescued/abducted by aliens and brought to a new world. They learn en-route that Connie Sansing, who was visiting neighbors when all this happened, was also picked up and brought to the same world. But they have no clue where she was taken on this strange planet. They have to find her. They learn that this new world is already sparsely populated by abductees that have been brought here over the last eighty years. Connie could be anywhere, and they have to find her. But they will need a guide. Without much choice, they are thrown in with a group of kids who were all born on this world. They reluctantly agree to let the Sansings tag along. The adventure begins and the search is on.

World of Destiny

World of Destiny
Click on Image to purchase for $0.99,.. Reeling from the shock of unpleasant revelations and the dissolution of life as he knew it, Trevor and friends indulge in a quest of discovery on a newly discovered world. With their new friend, Mary, the whole Galaxy is theirs to explore. However, unfortunate events keep pulling them back to Earth and placing them in the forefront of uncontrollable turmoil in spite of their best efforts to just escape from it all.

World of Destiny

World of Destiny
Trevor Sansing and his crew, of mostly young adults aboard the living ship they call Mary, have returned to the world they’ve named “Destiny”. Humanity is on the brink of extinction with only the Israeli population and small pockets elsewhere that have managed to survive the onslaught of the Asunimi on Earth. On Destiny, man’s survival has always been tenuous at best. Unexpected events on Earth had unnerved them all. Now, Trevor and his friends, only want a little R&R and are looking forward to some down time. For Trevor’s friends, Destiny is home. More and more, Trevor realizes that for him and his daughter, Sarah, Destiny has become “home” as well. However, as soon as they arrive, Mary receives a telepathic message from one of her companion ships. The message is simple, but Trevor is sure it can’t be right. It states simply, “WE HAVE FOUND GOD”.

World of Destiny Part 4: Repercussions

World of Destiny Part 4: Repercussions
Sometimes, things come back to bite you on your backside. Trevor Sansing had a run-in with these red-eyed aliens once before. He thought he had seen the last of them. He was wrong. They have discovered a way to pass through the portals without suffering the psychological damage that happens to all non-telepathic beings who dare to enter there. They are obviously aware of Destiny’s location. And they are staging troops and material for an attack. Trevor knows they cannot be reasoned with. The question is what is there that the people of Destiny can do about it. Destiny is ill-prepared to fend off an invasion. Abandon Destiny and run for Earth? Earth isn’t much better off than Destiny. Someone needs to come up with a plan to meet this latest threat that has the potential of wiping out the small remnant of humanity barely surviving on Destiny. And Trevor fears they won’t stop there. Earth will be their next target.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Big Toe


My Big Toe
  A brand new year starts today, 01/01/2013. I remember as a kid reading sci-fi books and thinking that 20anything was a long way off, and I would probably never live to see it. I really did expect that, if by some off chance I did, I would be flying around in my aircar. And my personal robot would do all the heavy lifting for me by then. Kind of like the Jetsons, right? Isn’t that how it was supposed to be? Today, I still have to do all the heavy lifting, and I even had to cook dinner for my dad and myself – no personal robot to help out. And my car? That thing wouldn’t fly if I got out and pushed. So, was our optimism misplaced back then? I don’t think so. Optimism is always a good thing and a fine motivator. The trick is not to be too disappointed if some of those lofty goals aren’t met. In that spirit, I never set goals that will be too hard to meet for the coming year. In fact, the older I get, the fewer and fewer goals even bother to show up on my to-do list. This year, I only plan to write more, live more, and love more. All goals that I think are pretty realistic if not so ambitious. With the resolutions chore out of the way, it’s time to move on to loftier matters. My big toe. Don’t get excited…I’m not going to wax poetic about the larger appendages on my two left feet. My big T.O.E. is my own personal Theory Of Everything. If you’ve already read some of my earliest articles on this blog, you already know what some of that theory entails. But let me fine tune it a little for you. I will begin by telling you what I don’t believe. I don’t believe that evolution happens exactly the way Darwin theorized. Too many holes in that one, and it will take some re-evaluation to get it closer to the truth. I don’t believe that scientists are anywhere close to coming up with their own Big TOE. Their “Standard Theory” of the universe (Gravity Based Model) has too many holes in it too – black ones, white ones, etc. Now by denying the validity of those theories, do I have an alternate one, you ask? Well of course. And I know you’re thinking that I will just blame it all on God. But you would be wrong in your premature assuming. I do give a Supreme Creator credit for the fabric of the Universe and the laws that seem to govern forces within it. But that’s as far as I am prepared to go at this point. Our place in that fabric seems to be one of a created consciousness experiencing a “reality” that is anything but real for purposes that have been largely undetermined or misunderstood by us. I do believe that the key to understanding the whole ball of wax is understanding consciousness. Right now we don’t, and the current thinking by our scientists is that it doesn’t even exist. Just go ask Stephen Hawking. And as far as evolution…hey I’ve read Zachariah Sitchen and watched Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. So there are other possibilities other than evolution or God to explain human history on this world. It still doesn’t explain advanced life forms in the galaxy as a whole, however. They had to start somewhere, and those theories of ancient aliens only pushed the question back a step or two. My theory is that God created this fabric – we call it space – and you can think of this fabric as something with infinite potential albeit regulated somewhat by rules we call laws of nature. Our consciousness does the rest creating a universe out of the nothingness of space much like the Matrix or holodeck on Star Trek. You have to understand that nothing we see is “real”. And all our concepts of things like atoms, and photons, and sub-atomic particles are just models that we conceive in our own minds to represent forces that only really exist while we’re observing them. Does the universe cease to exist when I close my eyes? No, of course not. It never really existed in the first place. But even with my eyes closed, my consciousness is still observing, and so is yours and everyone else’s. I imagine that an alien from some distant planet when confronted by the same fabric of space but observing it with different types of sensory capabilities than ours, would describe the universe completely differently than we do. They would never agree with us nor us with them upon the nature of the whole. In that case, who would be “right”? The answer is that we both would be. God, in his wisdom, has allowed for infinite possibilities and variety. And isn’t it a beautiful thing?

6 comments:

  1. Zachariah Sitchen and Ancient Aliens on the History Channel cast doubt on the theory of evolution, are you serious? Here is a little list of the academic backgrounds of the cast of Ancient Aliens: Erich Von Daniken- no academic credentials, Giorgio Tsoukalos- sports information and communication, George Noory- communication, Jonathan Young- psychology, David H. Childress- no academic credentials, Graham Hancock- sociology, Robert Bauval- engineering, Bill Birnes- law. As for Zachariah Sitchen, he has a degree in economics. What these guys are doing is pseudo-history and pseudo-archaeology, nothing more. Also, don't even get me started on the whole presumptions and prejudices with these guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Einstein's credentials were pretty limited too when he started doing his work. He worked in a patent office for several years as a clerk. His grades in school only exceled in mathematics and physics. The rest of his grades weren't good enough to get him in the better schools. When he first got out of school, he was interested in a teaching job, but couldn't get one anywhere. Pursuing his love for physics on his own and later with a group of like-minded nobodies, he eventually was able to publish some of his own "original" thinking in the field of physics. And the rest is history from there. Most of our earlier discoverers of great insights had limited credentials and were sometimes even persecuted by the establishment at the time because of it. So credentials aren't necessarily a prerequisite for great insights. You disparge the source rather than taking the subject to task. What difference does it make who's saying a thing. What matters is - is what's being said accurate or not. And is what's being said in the realm of possibility or not. I personally think that what is being said is possible. Whether it is exactly what happened? I don't know. Nor does it matter. All I've said is that other explanations are possible and have even been put forward. I can shoot holes in all of them including Darwin's possbile explanation. That's why I haven't claimed that any of them are right without a doubt. What you see above is my own personal theory of everything. Is it totally accurate? I don't know. It is just the theory I have settled on after years of looking at the problem and all the other speculations out there. It's the one I like and that's the only thing that recommends it. You are perfectly entitled to come up with your own theory based on your own personal experiences. Will it be different than mine? Probably. That is because your experiences are different than mine. That is exactly my point above. Each of our consciousness's experience the universe from a different perspective. And that is exactly the point of the whole thing. One thing that is clear to me. Life begats life. Never have we been able to generate it from non-life. Darwin's theory didn't explain how life got here in the first place. It only attempted to explain how it evolved after it was already here. Scientists only tell you that well, it's here so it must have started somehow. And since we don't believe in a God that we can't see, then it must have been some kind of chance occurence. One that should be reproducible in the laboratory. But so far they haven't been able to do it. I personally don't think they ever will. Because chance didn't have anything to do with it. But once again...that's just me. You're free to think otherwise.

      Delete
  2. I hope your not comparing these guys to Einstein. He was a genius, the Ancient Alien's cast are clearly not. He excelled in mathematics and physics at an early age. At 17 he was accepted at a four year teaching program for mathematics and physics. While he attended the school he absorbed everything he could about mathematics and physics. Yes, he ended up working at a patent office, but he still furthered his education in mathematics and physics. Einstein completed his thesis, with Alfred Kleiner, Professor of Experimental Physics, serving as an adviser. Then he was awarded a PhD by the University of Zurich for mathematics and physics. There is a vast difference between Einstein and the cast of Ancient Aliens. All it takes is a little research. There are some great articles by archaeologist and some documentaries debunking Ancient Aliens. What they are saying is not accurate and it is not possible until there is some real proof that it is possible. The Theory of Evolution actually has facts supporting it, making it a real possibility. Is there some proof of a supreme creator? No. Is there some proof of a created consciousness experiencing a “reality” that is anything but real? No. Is there even some proof of spiritual consciousness? No. I prefer truth, or at least honest search for it, not speculation ,personal theories, or belief for the sake of making myself feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're saying what I do makes me feel better and what you do doesn't? Reason enough right there for me. I like feeling better as opposed to the way I felt before.

      Delete
  3. I never said how what I believe or don't believe makes me feel. What I am trying to say is that I care about the truth. I care if what I believe is really the truth. I care enough to suspend my belief. I try to set my personal feelings and bias aside in my search for truth. What if a religious extremist said, "What I do makes me feel better. Reason enough right there for me. I like feeling better as opposed to the way I felt before.", Does that make it right or truth? No.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can chase that rabbit of "truth" as far as you want to. But it has been my experience that you will never catch it. Every answer you get will only give you two more unanswered questions. Eventually you will get tired of the chase and just adopt a wait until I die attitude to see what happens then, or do as I have done since it brings me comfort now as opposed to postponing it until I die. And I'm not here trying to speak for anyone else and make judgements as to what they believe or to proclaim some ultimate truth. I'm only telling you what I feel and what I believe. You are free to choose diferently, and so is everyone else.

      Delete